He has more than 10 years of experience as a management and strategy consultant for Fortune 500 companies, helping clients achieve greater profitability and growth. He is passionate about driving extraordinary results for his clients and developing the people around him.
David brings significant experience in strategic planning, salesforce effectiveness, pricing, go-to-market strategy, M&A due diligence and turnarounds.
During his time with Bain, he has worked across industries including specialty and performance chemicals, building products, utilities, agricultural equipment, healthcare and private equity.
David holds a Bachelor of Arts from Cornell University and a Master of Business Administration from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
- “The Formula for Better Pricing in Chemicals,” Brief, luglio 2018
- “Is That Customer Worth Your Time?,” Brief, giugno 2018
- “Are Your Sales Reps Wasting Their Time?,” IndustryWeek, maggio 2018, Article
- “Why Chemical Companies Don't Need To Chase Hot Markets,” Forbes.com, febbraio 2018, Article
- “In Chemicals, Great Strategy Beats Great Markets,” Brief, novembre 2017