He has more than 10 years of experience as a management and strategy consultant for Fortune 500 companies, helping clients achieve greater profitability and growth. He is passionate about driving extraordinary results for his clients and developing the people around him.
David brings significant experience in strategic planning, salesforce effectiveness, pricing, go-to-market strategy, M&A due diligence and turnarounds.
During his time with Bain, he has worked across industries including specialty and performance chemicals, building products, utilities, agricultural equipment, healthcare and private equity.
David holds a Bachelor of Arts from Cornell University and a Master of Business Administration from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
- “Revving Up Sales ROI for a Downturn,” Webinar, 2020년4월24일
- “Revving Up Sales ROI for a Downturn,” Brief, 2020년4월3일
- “David Schottland: The Formula for Better Pricing in Chemicals,” Video, 2018년11월19일
- “Top Performers in Chemicals Use Dynamic and Value Pricing More Often,” 스냅차트, 2018년11월7일
- “In Chemicals, Invest to Outperform,” 스냅차트, 2018년8월30일