He has more than 15 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues across the EMEA region and in the Americas.
Within TMT, Laurent holds deep expertise in B2C and B2B digital platforms, telco / content convergence and digital marketing technology. His M&A expertise covers cross-border merger integration, post-acquisition sales force integration, culture and organization design.
Laurent has been the co-author of several industry viewpoints, including Generation #hashtag, a global annual report on digital consumer behavior. He also is a regular teacher at the French management and engineering schools HEC and SupAero.
Prior to joining Bain, Laurent was a principal with another global consulting firm's European TMT practice. Before that, he was a business controller with Hewlett Packard.
He graduated from HEC Paris in 1999.
- “In Video, Scale M&A Matters More Than Ever ,” M&A Report, fevereiro 16, 2021, Report
- “Scaling Your Digital Transformation,” Brief, fevereiro 01, 2019
- “Laurent Colombani: Moving from Experimentation to Digital Transformation,” Video, dezembro 05, 2018
- “Orchestrating a Successful Digital Transformation,” Brief, novembro 22, 2017
- “Laurent Colombani: Generation #Hashtag—Media Companies Should Think Native Digital First,” Video, outubro 21, 2015