He has more than 15 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues across the EMEA region and in the Americas.
Within TMT, Laurent holds deep expertise in B2C and B2B digital platforms, telco / content convergence and digital marketing technology. His M&A expertise covers cross-border merger integration, post-acquisition sales force integration, culture and organization design.
Laurent has been the co-author of several industry viewpoints, including Generation #hashtag, a global annual report on digital consumer behavior. He also is a regular teacher at the French management and engineering schools HEC and SupAero.
Prior to joining Bain, Laurent was a principal with another global consulting firm's European TMT practice. Before that, he was a business controller with Hewlett Packard.
He graduated from HEC Paris in 1999.
- “Scaling Your Digital Transformation,” Brief, February 2019
- “Orchestrating a Successful Digital Transformation,” Brief, November 2017
- “Generation #Hashtag Ascendant: Think Native Digital First,” Brief, October 2015
- “Generation Hashtag is the New Face of Digital Media,” The National, July 2015, Article
- “The Rise of Generation #Hashtag,” Brief, November 2014