He has more than 15 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues across the EMEA region and in the Americas.
Within TMT, Laurent holds deep expertise in B2C and B2B digital platforms, telco / content convergence and digital marketing technology. His M&A expertise covers cross-border merger integration, post-acquisition sales force integration, culture and organization design.
Laurent has been the co-author of several industry viewpoints, including Generation #hashtag, a global annual report on digital consumer behavior. He also is a regular teacher at the French management and engineering schools HEC and SupAero.
Prior to joining Bain, Laurent was a principal with another global consulting firm's European TMT practice. Before that, he was a business controller with Hewlett Packard.
He graduated from HEC Paris in 1999.
- “Changing Channels: Broadcasters Switch to Digital TV Advertising,” Brief, maggio 2022
- “Media M&A,” M&A Report, febbraio 2022, Report
- “How Investment Is Changing Sports,” Brief, maggio 2021
- “M&A Can Help Companies Scale Video Streaming,” Webinar, aprile 2021
- “In Video, Scale M&A Matters More Than Ever ,” M&A Report, febbraio 2021, Report