Joshua has more than 18 years of management consulting experience, especially in leading broad, global supply chain transformation programs across both technology and consumer products. He has deep expertise across both S&OP and demand and supply planning processes.
He has advised clients across a range of industries and sectors, including technology hardware, heavy manufacturing and food products. His case portfolio has highlighted core growth strategy, complexity reduction, detailed operational redesign and cost improvement.
Joshua joined us in 2000 and has since advised clients across the US, Europe and Asia.
He holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and bachelor's degrees in management science and mathematics, summa cum laude, from Southern Methodist University.
- “Shock-Proof: How to Forge Resilient Supply Chains,” Brief, noviembre 18, 2020
- “Manufacturers Rethink Supply Chains as Risks Rise,” Snap Chart, octubre 12, 2020
- “High Stakes: Manufacturers Are Rethinking Global Supply Chains ,” Snap Chart, octubre 12, 2020
- “Covid-19 Disruptions Highlight Risks of Tech’s Concentrated Supply Chain,” Snap Chart, junio 10, 2020
- “Turn Agile Loose on the Shop Floor,” Operations Management: Find Your Edge, junio 10, 2019, Article