Joshua Hinkel is a partner in Bain & Company's Dallas office. He is an expert in the firm's Performance Improvement, Technology and Supply Chain Management practices and the North America product leader for Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP).
Joshua has nearly 15 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their biggest opportunities and challenges.
He has significant experience in leading broad, global supply chain transformation programs across both technology and consumer products and has deep expertise across both S&OP and demand and supply planning processes.
In addition, he has deep expertise across a range of industries, including personal computers, printing, and food products. His experience in these industries has spanned from core growth strategy to complexity reduction to detailed operational redesign and improvement.
Joshua joined Bain in 2000 and has experience working with clients across the US, Europe and Asia. Prior to Bain, he worked at MediSend International, EDS and Bank of America.
Joshua earned an MBA from Harvard Business School. He graduated summa cum laude from Southern Methodist University with a BS in Management Science and a BS in Mathematics.
- “Covid-19 Disruptions Highlight Risks of Tech’s Concentrated Supply Chain,” スナップチャート, 2020年6月10日
- “Turn Agile Loose on the Shop Floor,” Operations Management: Find Your Edge, 2019年6月10日, 記事
- “Talking to Activists: How to Deal With a Pushy Challenger,” National Association of Corporate Directors , 2016年7月11日
- “Good Sales and Operations Planning Is No Longer Good Enough,” 論説, 2016年4月12日
- “The Virtue of Activist Bank Shareholders,” American Banker, 2016年3月11日, 金融サービス