He is a platform fellow with the World Economic Forum’s Shaping the Future of Advanced Manufacturing and Value Chains platform.
Josh has more than 21 years of management consulting experience, with multiple success stories leading broad, global cost and supply chain transformation programs across the technology hardware, heavy manufacturing, and consumer products sectors. Additionally, he has deep expertise across both integrated business planning and demand/supply planning processes.
Josh earned an MBA from Harvard Business School in 2005. He graduated summa cum laude from Southern Methodist University in 2000 with a B.S. in Management Science and a B.S. in Mathematics.
Josh is a member of the Information Technology and Operations Management Advisory Board at SMU and an active leader of our recruiting team across SMU and the University of Texas.
Outside the office, Josh enjoys reading, collecting wine, and traveling with his wife. Josh and his wife have traveled to more than 40 countries and 40 states together and look forward to continuing to explore the world and other cultures and helping protect our fragile environment and wildlife.
- “The traceability transformation: How transparent value chains can help companies achieve their sustainability goals,” Press release, settembre 2021
- “Shock-Proof: How to Forge Resilient Supply Chains,” Brief, novembre 2020
- “Manufacturers Rethink Supply Chains as Risks Rise,” Snap Chart, ottobre 2020
- “High Stakes: Manufacturers Are Rethinking Global Supply Chains ,” Snap Chart, ottobre 2020
- “Covid-19 Disruptions Highlight Risks of Tech’s Concentrated Supply Chain,” Snap Chart, giugno 2020