He is a platform fellow with the World Economic Forum’s Shaping the Future of Advanced Manufacturing and Value Chains platform.
Josh has more than 21 years of management consulting experience, with multiple success stories leading broad, global cost and supply chain transformation programs across the technology hardware, heavy manufacturing, and consumer products sectors. Additionally, he has deep expertise across both integrated business planning and demand/supply planning processes.
Josh earned an MBA from Harvard Business School in 2005. He graduated summa cum laude from Southern Methodist University in 2000 with a B.S. in Management Science and a B.S. in Mathematics.
Josh is a member of the Information Technology and Operations Management Advisory Board at SMU and an active leader of our recruiting team across SMU and the University of Texas.
Outside the office, Josh enjoys reading, collecting wine, and traveling with his wife. Josh and his wife have traveled to more than 40 countries and 40 states together and look forward to continuing to explore the world and other cultures and helping protect our fragile environment and wildlife.
- “The Circularity Challenge: Expect Disruption and Get Out in Front of It ,” Etude, 11 mai 2022
- “Are You Ready for Traceable, Circular Supply Chains?,” Infographic, 17 novembre 2021
- “How Traceability Will Transform Supply Chains,” Webinar, 15 novembre 2021
- “Digital Traceability: Five Actions to Ensure Resilient and Sustainable Supply Chains,” Video, 3 novembre 2021
- “Traceability: The Next Supply Chain Revolution ,” Etude, 30 septembre 2021