Joshua has more than 18 years of management consulting experience, especially in leading broad, global supply chain transformation programs across both technology and consumer products. He has deep expertise across both S&OP and demand and supply planning processes.
He has advised clients across a range of industries and sectors, including technology hardware, heavy manufacturing and food products. His case portfolio has highlighted core growth strategy, complexity reduction, detailed operational redesign and cost improvement.
Joshua joined us in 2000 and has since advised clients across the US, Europe and Asia.
He holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and bachelor's degrees in management science and mathematics, summa cum laude, from Southern Methodist University.
- “Manufacturers Rethink Supply Chains as Risks Rise,” 스냅차트, 2020년10월12일
- “High Stakes: Manufacturers Are Rethinking Global Supply Chains ,” 스냅차트, 2020년10월12일
- “Covid-19 Disruptions Highlight Risks of Tech’s Concentrated Supply Chain,” 스냅차트, 2020년6월10일
- “Turn Agile Loose on the Shop Floor,” Operations Management: Find Your Edge, 2019년6월10일, Article
- “Talking to Activists: How to Deal With a Pushy Challenger,” National Association of Corporate Directors , 2016년7월11일