Greg Gerstenhaber is a partner in Bain & Company's Dallas office. He leads the firm's Americas Advanced Manufacturing & Services practice and is also a leader in the Operations practice, in which he co-leads the North America Supply Chain and Procurement practices.
Additionally, he is an expert in the Bain Accelerated Transformation practice.
Greg has more than 20 years of consulting experience with Bain. He holds deep expertise in strategy-led transformation, sustained cost transformation, turnaround strategy, business unit strategy, growth strategy, customer loyalty, new business development, supply chain and operations optimization.
Greg advises clients across a range of industries including aerospace & defense, B2B distribution, logistics, homebuilding, consumer products and chemicals.
Prior to joining Bain & Company, Greg earned a BBA with distinction from the University of Texas at Austin in the areas of finance and business. He also earned an MBA from Harvard Business School.
- “Covid-19: Where to Cut and Where to Spend,” インフォグラフィック, 2020年6月2日
- “Bending the Cost Curve,” 論説, 2019年1月2日
- “Greg Gerstenhaber: Leading a Transformation from the Front Line,” 動画, 2018年8月1日
- “The Intangible Benefits of a Digital Supply Chain,” 論説, 2016年4月12日
- “Is Your Supply Chain a True Business Partner?,” Supply Chain 24/7, 2015年12月24日, 記事