Greg Gerstenhaber is a partner in Bain & Company's Dallas office. He leads the firm's Americas Advanced Manufacturing & Services practice and is also a leader in the Operations practice, in which he co-leads the North America Supply Chain and Procurement practices.
Additionally, he is an expert in the Bain Accelerated Transformation practice.
Greg has more than 20 years of consulting experience with Bain. He holds deep expertise in strategy-led transformation, sustained cost transformation, turnaround strategy, business unit strategy, growth strategy, customer loyalty, new business development, supply chain and operations optimization.
Greg advises clients across a range of industries including aerospace & defense, B2B distribution, logistics, homebuilding, consumer products and chemicals.
Prior to joining Bain & Company, Greg earned a BBA with distinction from the University of Texas at Austin in the areas of finance and business. He also earned an MBA from Harvard Business School.
- “Die Kostenkurve in den Griff bekommen,” Brief, 2. Januar 2019
- “Der immaterielle Nutzen einer digitalen Supply Chain,” Brief, 12. April 2016
- “Is Your Supply Chain a True Business Partner?,” Supply Chain 24/7, 24. Dezember 2015, Artikel
- “The Business Units Want a True Partner–Can Your Supply Chain Step Up?,” Supply Chain Mgmt. Review, 23. Dezember 2015, Artikel
- “Supply Chain Management als idealer Geschäftspartner,” Brief, 9. Dezember 2015