He has more than 15 years of management consulting experience with Bain.
Steve has worked with retail and consumer products clients across a broad range of topics in corporate and business unit strategy, leading major turnaround efforts to drive growth and performance improvement. Through this, he has worked across all major retail sectors and formats, including grocery, apparel, specialty and department store.
His areas of particular expertise include customer strategy, new format development, merger integration, organizational design, pricing, omnichannel strategy, assortment optimization, store operations and customer loyalty.
Before joining Bain, Steve earned an MBA from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania after beginning his career developing retail and commercial office properties for a major real estate developer in the western US. Prior to that, he earned an Honors BA from the University of Utah in Political Science.
- “The Pricing Is Right: Lessons from Top-Performing Consumer Companies,” Brief, septiembre 24, 2019
- “Omnichannel Grocery Is Open for Business—and Ready to Grow,” Report, febrero 05, 2019
- “Grocery Retailing, Reimagined,” Brief, febrero 14, 2018
- “Promo Market to Target: Retail,” Advertising Specialty Institute, octubre 26, 2017, Retail
- “How Big Brands Can Prepare for US Grocery's Tectonic Shifts,” Brief, marzo 08, 2017