He has more than 15 years of management consulting experience with Bain.
Steve has worked with retail and consumer products clients across a broad range of topics in corporate and business unit strategy, leading major turnaround efforts to drive growth and performance improvement. Through this, he has worked across all major retail sectors and formats, including grocery, apparel, specialty and department store.
His areas of particular expertise include customer strategy, new format development, merger integration, organizational design, pricing, omnichannel strategy, assortment optimization, store operations and customer loyalty.
Before joining Bain, Steve earned an MBA from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania after beginning his career developing retail and commercial office properties for a major real estate developer in the western US. Prior to that, he earned an Honors BA from the University of Utah in Political Science.
- “How to Ramp Up Online Grocery—without Breaking the Bank,” Brief, julho 09, 2020
- “One-Time Offer! Grocers Have a Unique Opportunity to Reset Promotions,” Brief, julho 01, 2020
- “As coronavirus pandemic pushes more grocery shoppers online, stores struggle to keep up with demand,” CNBC, maio 01, 2020, Retail
- “Michigan’s online grocery sector surges amid coronavirus pandemic,” Crain's Detroit Business, abril 05, 2020, Retail
- “The Future of Retail: A Survival Guide for Regional Grocers,” Brief, fevereiro 13, 2020