He has more than 15 years of management consulting experience with Bain.
Steve has worked with retail and consumer products clients across a broad range of topics in corporate and business unit strategy, leading major turnaround efforts to drive growth and performance improvement. Through this, he has worked across all major retail sectors and formats, including grocery, apparel, specialty and department store.
His areas of particular expertise include customer strategy, new format development, merger integration, organizational design, pricing, omnichannel strategy, assortment optimization, store operations and customer loyalty.
Before joining Bain, Steve earned an MBA from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania after beginning his career developing retail and commercial office properties for a major real estate developer in the western US. Prior to that, he earned an Honors BA from the University of Utah in Political Science.
- “The High Expectation for Short Wait Times in Grocery,” Snap Chart, 26 mai 2022
- “Love, Love Me Do: New Data Proves the Value of Customer Love ,” Etude, 4 février 2022
- “Why the Human Touch Still Matters in Grocery,” Snap Chart, 3 février 2022
- “Happier Shoppers, Higher Spending: The Value of Loyalty in Grocery,” Snap Chart, 10 novembre 2021
- “Curing the Discount Disease in Soft Goods Retail,” Etude, 15 juin 2021