Guy Brusselmans is a partner with Bain & Company Nordic and the country lead of Bain in Denmark.
He has over 15 years of consulting experience at Bain, working with some of the world’s leading consumer products and branded retail clients.
Guy has deep expertise on the different aspects of growth strategy and commercial excellence (branding, pricing, store execution and route-to-market). During his time at Bain, Guy also worked extensively on large-scale M&A deals and due diligence for both corporate and private equity clients.
Guy joined the firm in 2003 and has also worked in Bain's Stockholm and Brussels offices.
Prior to joining Bain, Guy worked at Procter & Gamble, in the Benelux (Brand Marketing) and later Purchasing Group Manager in the Global Chemicals Strategic Purchases division. He also served one year as Vice President of the Board of European Students of Technology, leading a project for the European Commission on Educational Policies.
Guy graduated cum laude from the University of Ghent in 1997, where he obtained a Master's degree in Civil Engineering. He is fluent in Dutch and English and has working knowledge of French and basic knowledge of German, Swedish and Danish.
- “Davos 2019: Misconceptions of Digital Transformation,” Video, 22 janvier 2019
- “Davos 2018: Meeting of the Minds,” Video, 26 janvier 2018
- “To Keep a Consumer Brand Top of Mind, Consider Old-School Advertising,” Forbes.com, 7 février 2017, Article
- “Online or Traditional Advertising, What's Better for Brands?,” Etude, 16 novembre 2016
- “How to Outgrow Your Competitors: Lessons from US Brand Winners,” Etude, 9 septembre 2015