He has more than 15 years of management consulting experience with Bain.
Steve has worked with retail and consumer products clients across a broad range of topics in corporate and business unit strategy, leading major turnaround efforts to drive growth and performance improvement. Through this, he has worked across all major retail sectors and formats, including grocery, apparel, specialty and department store.
His areas of particular expertise include customer strategy, new format development, merger integration, organizational design, pricing, omnichannel strategy, assortment optimization, store operations and customer loyalty.
Before joining Bain, Steve earned an MBA from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania after beginning his career developing retail and commercial office properties for a major real estate developer in the western US. Prior to that, he earned an Honors BA from the University of Utah in Political Science.
- “Can Instacart reconfigure America’s grocery wars? ,” The Economist, 2021年8月14日, 小売
- “Curing the Discount Disease in Soft Goods Retail,” 論説, 2021年6月15日
- “The Future of US Grocery: Maintaining the Momentum,” 論説, 2020年11月9日
- “Grocers urgently need to fix broken online business model, as pandemic shifts more to web, report says,” CNBC, 2020年7月9日, Grocery
- “How to Ramp Up Online Grocery—without Breaking the Bank,” 論説, 2020年7月9日