He has more than 15 years of management consulting experience with Bain.
Steve has worked with retail and consumer products clients across a broad range of topics in corporate and business unit strategy, leading major turnaround efforts to drive growth and performance improvement. Through this, he has worked across all major retail sectors and formats, including grocery, apparel, specialty and department store.
His areas of particular expertise include customer strategy, new format development, merger integration, organizational design, pricing, omnichannel strategy, assortment optimization, store operations and customer loyalty.
Before joining Bain, Steve earned an MBA from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania after beginning his career developing retail and commercial office properties for a major real estate developer in the western US. Prior to that, he earned an Honors BA from the University of Utah in Political Science.
- “The Future of US Grocery: Maintaining the Momentum,” Brief, 2020년11월9일
- “Grocers urgently need to fix broken online business model, as pandemic shifts more to web, report says,” CNBC, 2020년7월9일, Grocery
- “How to Ramp Up Online Grocery—without Breaking the Bank,” Brief, 2020년7월9일
- “One-Time Offer! Grocers Have a Unique Opportunity to Reset Promotions,” Brief, 2020년7월1일
- “As coronavirus pandemic pushes more grocery shoppers online, stores struggle to keep up with demand,” CNBC, 2020년5월1일, 유통