He has more than 15 years of management consulting experience with Bain.
Steve has worked with retail and consumer products clients across a broad range of topics in corporate and business unit strategy, leading major turnaround efforts to drive growth and performance improvement. Through this, he has worked across all major retail sectors and formats, including grocery, apparel, specialty and department store.
His areas of particular expertise include customer strategy, new format development, merger integration, organizational design, pricing, omnichannel strategy, assortment optimization, store operations and customer loyalty.
Before joining Bain, Steve earned an MBA from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania after beginning his career developing retail and commercial office properties for a major real estate developer in the western US. Prior to that, he earned an Honors BA from the University of Utah in Political Science.
- “The High Expectation for Short Wait Times in Grocery,” 스냅차트, 2022년5월26일
- “Love, Love Me Do: New Data Proves the Value of Customer Love ,” Brief, 2022년2월4일
- “Why the Human Touch Still Matters in Grocery,” 스냅차트, 2022년2월3일
- “Happier Shoppers, Higher Spending: The Value of Loyalty in Grocery,” 스냅차트, 2021년11월10일
- “How much should grocery delivery really cost?,” Quartz, 2021년10월11일, 유통