Henrik has more than 15 years of experience in international strategy consulting with hands-on functional experience in strategy, PE, M&A, merger integration, efficiency programs and transformations across industries and geographies.
Prior to joining Bain, Henrik worked for four years as CEO of Russian Standard, the leading consumer goods and financial services company in Russia with more than 40,000 employees. Henrik also was a partner at another global consulting firm in the Nordics and the Middle East and worked for several years in Merrill Lynch's M&A Group in London.
Henrik holds a Bachelor with Honors from the University of St. Andrews in Scotland, UK.
- “Plotting a Path to Financial Excellence,” CFO.com, 31 juillet 2017, Article
- “When the Finance Department Becomes a Company's Secret Weapon,” Etude, 16 juin 2017
- “Agitators and Reformers: How to Respond to Activist Investors,” Transaction Advisors, 30 juillet 2015, Article
- “Agitators and Reformers: How to Respond to Activist Investors,” Etude, 10 juin 2015
- “Repeatable M&A in Consumer Goods,” Etude, 18 mars 2015