Mark is an advisory partner at Bain & Company.
He joined Bain in 1980 and has worked in several of the firm’s offices. He has also served in CEO and CFO positions during his career. Mark earned an M.B.A. with distinction from Harvard Business School and holds a B.A. in Visual and Environmental Studies from Harvard College, where he graduated summa cum laude.
As a Bain Partner, Mark has served clients in the retail, consumer products, professional services, apparel, industrial, real estate and manufacturing arenas. He has expertise in transformations, growth strategies, mergers and acquisitions, turnarounds, knowledge management and leadership development.
Over the past several years, Mark has been actively focused on senior level training and development. He created and leads Bain’s internal Inspirational Leadership Program and works with clients on installing the Bain Inspirational Leadership System in their organizations.
- “The 33 Qualities of Inspiring Leaders,” The Net Promoter System Podcast, 8 décembre 2016, Podcast
- “The CEO Agenda: Character and Style,” Video, 30 septembre 2016
- “The Science of Centeredness,” Etude, 25 juillet 2016
- “How Leaders Inspire: Cracking the Code,” Etude, 9 juin 2016
- “Leaders Who Inspire: A 21st-Century Approach to Developing Your Talent,” Etude, 11 juin 2014