- Leader in our M&A practice, with extensive merger integration experience
- Expert in our Real Estate industry practice
- Head of our local Los Angeles Women at Bain initiatives
Alex Egan Ramanathan is a partner and leader in our Mergers and Acquisitions and Real Estate practices, based in Los Angeles. She has robust expertise in merger integration, advising companies on large and mid-sized post-merger integrations and separations.
In addition to her client work, Alex heads our Los Angeles Women at Bain initiatives and has held leadership roles in recruiting.
Before relocating to Los Angeles, she spent time in our Chicago and Sydney offices.
Alex earned a JD-MBA from Northwestern University and a B.A. in Economics from Williams College.
She lives in Santa Monica with her two very active daughters.
- “How Commercial Real Estate Owners Can Respond to Covid-19,” Infographic, 2020년5월20일
- “Alex Egan Ramanathan: Achieving Synergies and Maximizing Merger Potential,” Video, 2017년6월5일
- “Overcoming the Synergy Odds in a Merger,” The Edge Markets, 2015년6월12일, Article
- “Overcoming synergy odds in an M&A deal,” The Business Times, 2015년1월29일, Article
- “How Merging Companies Can Beat the Synergy Odds,” Forbes.com, 2015년1월9일, Article