Anne Hoecker is the leader of our Americas Technology & Cloud Services practice and Semiconductor group, based in Silicon Valley.
She has nearly 20 years of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for leading businesses.
Anne advises clients across a variety of industries on issues including strategy, supply chain management, performance improvement, corporate M&A and post-merger integration. She has also has spent time in Bain's Private Equity Group performing due diligence in more than 15 different industries.
Anne has applied her consulting expertise globally with us, having worked in our Singapore, Boston and Johannesburg offices. She serves multinational clients throughout Asia with a focus in China and India, working with leaders in the technology sector to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Anne earned an MBA from Harvard Business School and graduated from Princeton with a BSE in civil engineering.
- “Chip Shortage: Causes, Length, and Actions for Tech Companies,” Webinar, 2021년6월29일
- “Global chip shortage may last through into 2022: Bain & Co.,” Bloomberg TV, 2021년6월22일, 기술
- “Biden Will Need More Than $52 Billion to Counter China in Chips,” Bloomberg, 2021년6월9일, 기술
- “Bain & Company’s Anne Hoecker Named to Consulting Magazine’s 2021 ‘Women Leaders in Technology’ List ,” Press release, 2021년5월26일
- “IT Spending Expected to Rebound in 2021,” 스냅차트, 2021년1월27일