Anne Hoecker is the leader of our Americas Technology practice and Semiconductor group, based in Silicon Valley.
She has nearly 20 years of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for leading businesses.
Anne advises clients across a variety of industries on issues including strategy, supply chain management, performance improvement, corporate M&A and post-merger integration. She has also has spent time in Bain's Private Equity Group performing due diligence in more than 15 different industries.
Anne has applied her consulting expertise globally with us, having worked in our Singapore, Boston and Johannesburg offices. She serves multinational clients throughout Asia with a focus in China and India, working with leaders in the technology sector to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Anne earned an MBA from Harvard Business School and graduated from Princeton with a BSE in civil engineering.
- “Preparing for US-China Decoupling,” Industry Week, 2020年11月9日
- “US and China: The Decoupling Accelerates,” レポート, 2020年10月14日
- “Covid-19: The Unanticipated Catalyst,” レポート, 2020年10月14日
- “How Technology Companies Can Sharpen Their Operational Advantages ,” レポート, 2020年10月14日
- “Technology’s Resilience and Cash Reserves Could Boost M&A Activity,” スナップチャート, 2020年6月16日