Charlotte Apps is a vice president in our Consumer Products practice.
Charlotte is an expert in consumer products and regularly publishes insights and viewpoints on global trends in the sector. Her areas of expertise include brand growth acceleration, Insurgent Brands, Elements of Value, consumer trends and shifts in the grocery landscape.
She has co-authored a series of Bain studies on the rise of Insurgent Brands and on shifts in the US grocery landscape, with a specific focus on implications for consumer packaged goods companies. She advises client teams focused on these topics, including discussions on brand growth, portfolio strategy, operating model, as well as diligences in both corporate and private equity settings.
Charlotte joined Bain in 2006 and has worked extensively in both Europe and the Americas. Prior to joining Bain, she worked in investment banking at Merrill Lynch.
She holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and graduated magna cum laude from Columbia University with a BA in political science and economics.
- “Memo to Big Brands: It’s Too Soon to Write Off Insurgents,” Brief, 2020년5월15일
- “The Demise of Insurgent Brands or the Silver Lining?,” 스냅차트, 2020년5월4일
- “The Power of Delivering Elements of Value® in Consumer Products,” Brief, 2019년11월27일
- “Insurgents Are Putting the Consumer Back in Consumer Goods,” Brief, 2019년5월29일
- “How Insurgent Brands Are Rewriting the Growth Playbook,” Brief, 2018년5월30일