Geoffrey has extensive airline industry expertise, which includes nearly a decade of senior executive experience. He has lived and worked in Europe, the United States, Latin America and the Middle East.
Geoffrey has held line responsibility in many areas, including revenue management, strategy, network, fleet and cargo operations. In his consulting engagements, he helps airline clients to address the challenges of an increasingly stressed and competitive environment. He holds expertise across a range of additional topics, including group strategy formulation, M&A strategy, group alliances and group fleet and network planning and coordination.
He formerly served as Head of Group Strategy and Development at International Airlines Group. Earlier in his career, he held the positions of Director of Strategy and Network and Managing Director, Cargo at Royal Jordanian. He was also formerly Executive Director at Seabury Aviation & Aerospace.
Geoffrey worked in Bain's Dallas and Mexico City offices from 1996 to 2000 and rejoined the firm's London office in 2015.
Geoffrey has a degree in Philosophy, Politics and Economics from Oxford University and earned a diploma in Arabic language studies at the School of Oriental and African Studies. He speaks fluent French and Spanish.
- “Air Traffic 2020–2023,” Webinar, 2020년8월5일
- “Three No-Regret Moves for Airlines,” Video, 2020년5월26일
- “First-class air travel is in decline,” The Economist, 2019년3월9일, 항공 교통 및 서비스
- “Air travel is still a business run on a thin margin: Expert,” CNBC Europe, 2016년8월10일, 항공 및 운송
- “ROUTES: Industry calls for Europe to ease ownership rules,” FlightGlobal, 2016년4월25일, 항공 및 운송