Allan Schulte is the head of our Asia-Pacific Airlines, Logistics and Transportation (ALT) sector. He also serves as our Bangkok office head.
Allan has nearly 15 years of management consulting experience, serving clients throughout Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
Allan serves as an adviser to multiple airline boards and potential airline investors. He advises clients across a range of additional industries including food and beverages and telecommunications.
He holds deep expertise in loyalty programs, new product launch and design, mergers and acquisitions (screening, negotiation, and execution), merger integration, joint venture setup, performance improvement, and salesforce effectiveness.
Prior to joining Bain, Allan worked at another global consulting firm.
He holds an MBA from INSEAD and a B.A. in Economics from Carleton College.
- “Air Travel Forecast: When Will Airlines Recover from Covid-19?,” 인터랙티브, 2022년5월17일
- “Measuring Covid-19’s Impact on Airline Customer Experience,” 스냅차트, 2021년1월15일
- “The Future of Airline Hubs in Asia-Pacific,” Webinar, 2020년12월16일
- ““세계 항공업 보릿고개 극심, 한국 항공사 생존 장담 못해”,” 중앙일보, 2020년12월2일, 항공 및 운송
- “Profit in Your Own Land: Expand Sales by Owning the Aftermarket,” 스냅차트, 2020년8월3일