Grégory Garnier is the leader of our Private Equity and Sovereign Wealth Fund practice in the Middle East. He is also a core member of the firm’s Communications & Media practice.
He has more than 20 years of industry and consulting experience. In addition to the Middle East, he has worked in our Paris office.
Gregory works with leading global and local PE firms, institutional investors (SWFs and family offices), to help them realize value across the investment value chain: firm strategy and sector screens, fund operating model redesign, commercial due diligence, portfolio company value creation and SWF-led economic development.
Grégory holds a master's degree in advanced financial mathematics from La Sorbonne and also graduated from Ecole Polytechnique Engineering School and Ecole National Superieure des Techniques Avancées.
- “Private Equity Reaches Record Heights in 2021: Bain & Company Report,” Press release, 2022년3월15일
- “Global Private Equity Report Webinar 2021 – Middle East,” Webinar, 2021년3월23일
- “A Healthcare Prescription for the GCC,” Brief, 2018년1월12일
- “Zig When Others Zag in Private Equity,” AMEinfo.com, 2017년8월24일, Article
- “Generation Hashtag is the New Face of Digital Media,” The National, 2015년7월27일, Article