Grégory Garnier is the leader of our Private Equity and Sovereign Wealth Fund practice in the Middle East. He is also a core member of the firm’s Communications & Media practice.
He has more than 20 years of industry and consulting experience. In addition to the Middle East, he has worked in our Paris office.
Gregory works with leading global and local PE firms, institutional investors (SWFs and family offices), to help them realize value across the investment value chain: firm strategy and sector screens, fund operating model redesign, commercial due diligence, portfolio company value creation and SWF-led economic development.
Grégory holds a master's degree in advanced financial mathematics from La Sorbonne and also graduated from Ecole Polytechnique Engineering School and Ecole National Superieure des Techniques Avancées.
- “Private Equity Reaches Record Heights in 2021: Bain & Company Report,” Press release, marzo 2022
- “Global Private Equity Report Webinar 2021 – Middle East,” Webinar, marzo 2021
- “A Healthcare Prescription for the GCC,” Brief, gennaio 2018
- “Zig When Others Zag in Private Equity,” AMEinfo.com, agosto 2017, Article
- “Generation Hashtag is the New Face of Digital Media,” The National, luglio 2015, Article