Lisa has more than 10 years of consulting experience at Bain and has worked in the firm's Dallas, Sydney and Boston offices.
Throughout her time at Bain, Lisa has advised retail, consumer goods and industrial corporate clients on general strategy issues, including brand strategy and positioning, customer-led growth, omnichannel transformations and competitive strategy and tactics. She is also deeply versed in implementation engagements to execute on those strategies, particularly through the localization of retail stores and customer feedback programs.
She has also advised clients on agile transformation tactics to increase the speed of both innovation and execution.
Additionally, Lisa holds extensive expertise in brand positioning, customer segmentation and targeting and future-experience design, including buy-online, pick-up-in-store and localization initiatives.
She is actively involved in Bain's focus on people development and on-campus recruiting efforts.
Lisa holds an MBA from Harvard Business School, as well as a degree in marketing and political science from Southern Methodist University.
- “Why the Human Touch Still Matters in Grocery,” 스냅차트, 2022년2월3일
- “Happier Shoppers, Higher Spending: The Value of Loyalty in Grocery,” 스냅차트, 2021년11월10일
- “Renewed Appetite: A Strategic Menu for Restaurant Recovery,” Infographic, 2021년5월11일
- “Amazon Accelerates: US Grocers Turning Customers into Advocates,” Infographic, 2021년3월2일
- “US Grocers: Assessing Customer Advocacy during Covid-19,” Infographic, 2020년10월28일