Lucy d'Arville is a partner in our Sydney office. She leads our Australian Healthcare practice and is a core member of our Asia-Pacific Financial Services and Performance Improvement practices. She also leads our social impact efforts in Australia.
Lucy has more than 15 years of industry and management consulting experience. She works extensively with clients in the insurance (health, P&C and workers compensation) and healthcare sectors. She has led a wide range of projects with an emphasis on customer-led growth, organizational effectiveness and operational performance improvement including supply chain and claims management optimization.
In addition to her time at Bain, Lucy worked in London with Achilles Group Limited, a global leader in supply chain risk and performance management. During her four years at Achilles, she gained valuable general management experience as Strategy Manager, Director of Carbon Reduction Services and Global Sector Director, FMCG.
Lucy holds a Bachelor of Actuarial Studies and Bachelor of Economics (First Class Honours and University Medal) from Australian National University, which included an exchange to read Economics at Balliol College of Oxford University.
In 2019, she was elected a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum.
- “Asia-Pacific Front Line of Healthcare Report 2022,” Brief, 2022년1월14일
- “Healthcare Providers: New Roll-Up Candidates and a New Look for Risk-Bearing Providers,” Report, 2021년3월16일
- “Consumers Demand More from the Healthcare Ecosystem,” 스냅차트, 2020년7월31일
- “Physicians Embrace Alternative Care Delivery Models,” 스냅차트, 2020년6월30일
- “The Covid-19 Pandemic Accelerates the Need for a New Care Delivery Model,” 스냅차트, 2020년6월15일