Lucy d'Arville is a partner in our Sydney office. She leads our Australian Healthcare practice and is a core member of our Asia-Pacific Financial Services and Performance Improvement practices. She also leads our social impact efforts in Australia.
Lucy has more than 15 years of industry and management consulting experience. She works extensively with clients in the insurance (health, P&C and workers compensation) and healthcare sectors. She has led a wide range of projects with an emphasis on customer-led growth, organizational effectiveness and operational performance improvement including supply chain and claims management optimization.
In addition to her time at Bain, Lucy worked in London with Achilles Group Limited, a global leader in supply chain risk and performance management. During her four years at Achilles, she gained valuable general management experience as Strategy Manager, Director of Carbon Reduction Services and Global Sector Director, FMCG.
Lucy holds a Bachelor of Actuarial Studies and Bachelor of Economics (First Class Honours and University Medal) from Australian National University, which included an exchange to read Economics at Balliol College of Oxford University.
In 2019, she was elected a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum.
- “How Technology Is Transforming Healthcare in Asia Pacific,” Snap Chart, 30 mars 2022
- “In Asia Pacific, Telehealth Adoption Is Expected to Soar through 2024,” Snap Chart, 29 mars 2022
- “Providers: Sparks of Innovation in Primary Care, but Labor Tightens,” Rapport, 15 mars 2022
- “Asia-Pacific Front Line of Healthcare Report 2022,” Etude, 14 janvier 2022
- “Healthcare Providers: New Roll-Up Candidates and a New Look for Risk-Bearing Providers,” Rapport, 16 mars 2021