Manny Maceda is the worldwide managing partner of Bain & Company. He is responsible for all aspects of the firm's strategy, team and operations across Bain's global network of 50+ offices. Manny leads the firm in its mission to deliver the best client results in the management consulting industry.
Additionally, Manny is a member of the Board of Directors of Bain & Company and formally led Bain's Global Full Potential Transformation Group. He originally joined Bain in 1988.
Manny's past roles include Chairman of the Asia-Pacific region and Global leader of Bain's Performance Improvement practice, Reengineering practice and global recruiting team. He has served on the firm's Management Committee, Nominating Committee and Global Operating Committee.
When you commit to a purpose, employees are happier and more productive, companies have better recruitment and retention rates, costumers are more loyal, and performance increases overall.
Manny specializes in working with large corporate transformations involving strategy, growth, cost reduction, performance improvement and organizational effectiveness. He has worked with clients in financial services, industrial products, consumer products, retail, telecommunications, energy, technology and transportation. He has most recently been the lead Bain partner in support of transformation client relationships at a global computing company, a global e-commerce player, an Asia-Pacific communications company, a global hotel chain and a global sports apparel company.
Manny holds an MS in Management from the MIT Sloan School of Management and a BS in Chemical Engineering (magna cum laude) from the Illinois Institute of Technology. Prior to joining Bain, he worked with E.I. Du Pont de Nemours in the Engineering Plastics Group and with Unocal Corporation in Refinery Process Engineering.
Manny is a member of the Advisory Board of the MIT Sloan School of Management.
- “Bold steps go Further: Bain & Company’s integrated suite of ESG capabilities brings the full force of the firm’s talent, expertise and energy to create a more sustainable, equitable and inclusive world,” Press release, 2021년6월9일
- “OneTen’s Bold Ambition: One Million Jobs for Black Americans over 10 Years,” Video, 2021년3월4일
- “Bain & Company announces Julie Coffman as its first-ever Chief Diversity Officer,” Press release, 2021년2월19일
- “Human Rights Campaign names Bain & Company a “Best place to work for LGBTQ equality” for the 15th consecutive year,” Press release, 2021년1월28일
- “[Mint] ‘리스타트’ 그러나 예전과 다른 길로,” 조선일보, 2021년1월4일, 조선일보