Manny Maceda is the worldwide managing partner of Bain & Company. He is responsible for all aspects of the firm's strategy, team and operations across Bain's global network of 60+ offices. Manny leads the firm in its mission to deliver the best client results in the management consulting industry.
Additionally, Manny is a member of the Board of Directors of Bain & Company and formally led Bain's Global Full Potential Transformation Group. He originally joined Bain in 1988.
Manny's past roles include Chairman of the Asia-Pacific region and Global leader of Bain's Performance Improvement practice, Reengineering practice and global recruiting team. He has served on the firm's Management Committee, Nominating Committee and Global Operating Committee.
When you commit to a purpose, employees are happier and more productive, companies have better recruitment and retention rates, costumers are more loyal, and performance increases overall.
Manny specializes in working with large corporate transformations involving strategy, growth, cost reduction, performance improvement and organizational effectiveness. He has worked with clients in financial services, industrial products, consumer products, retail, telecommunications, energy, technology and transportation. He has most recently been the lead Bain partner in support of transformation client relationships at a global computing company, a global e-commerce player, an Asia-Pacific communications company, a global hotel chain and a global sports apparel company.
Manny holds an MS in Management from the MIT Sloan School of Management and a BS in Chemical Engineering (magna cum laude) from the Illinois Institute of Technology. Prior to joining Bain, he worked with E.I. Du Pont de Nemours in the Engineering Plastics Group and with Unocal Corporation in Refinery Process Engineering.
Manny is a member of the Board of Trustees of The Bridgespan Group and a member of the Advisory Board of the MIT Sloan School of Management.
- “Pushing Beyond Net-zero: Bain & Company is Going Carbon Net-negative,” Press release, aprile 2022
- “Pushing beyond net zero: Bain & Company is going carbon net negative,” Press release, aprile 2022
- “Bain & Company announces Richard Webster as the new head of its Consumer Products practice,” Press release, marzo 2022
- “Winning on Purpose with Manny Maceda and Fred Reichheld,” Video, marzo 2022
- “Shintaro Okuno appointed as Chairman of Bain & Company Japan Incorporated ,” Press release, febbraio 2022