Oliver Straehle is a partner in Bain & Company's Zurich office. He leads Bain's EMEA Advanced Manufacturing & Services practice and is an expert in the firm's Machinery & Equipment and Consumer Products practices. He is also an expert in the firm's Strategy and Performance Improvement practices.
Oliver has nearly 20 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
He advises clients in the industrial, technology and consumer products sectors on issues such as strategy development, full potential transformation and operational improvement. He holds deep expertise in development of service businesses and in digital transformation, orchestrating a broad network of internal and external resources. Oliver has founded industry networks like Bain’s Service Circle and the B2B CDO Forum.
Prior to joining Bain in 2009, Oliver led the industrial goods practice of another global consulting firm in Zurich. Before his consulting career, Oliver was a project leader in the concept development department of Rolls-Royce Aero Engines in Germany.
He holds an MS in aerospace engineering from the University of Stuttgart and the University of Toronto and an MBA from ESADE in Barcelona.
- “How Industrial Service Providers Are Planning for a Post-Covid-19 World,” Infographic, 2020년5월21일
- “US Industrials Confront Implementation Barriers to the IoT,” 스냅차트, 2019년2월7일
- “European Companies Press Their Advantage in the IoT,” 스냅차트, 2019년1월30일
- “Beyond Proofs of Concept: Scaling the Industrial IoT ,” Brief, 2019년1월30일
- “Europeans Extend Their Lead in the Industrial Internet of Things,” Brief, 2018년12월19일