Pierre-Henri Boutot is a partner based in Bain & Company's Hong Kong office. He is a leader in Bain's Performance Improvement practice. He is also an expert in the firm's Real Estate, Automotive, Advanced Manufacturing & Services, Private Equity and Supply Chain Management practices.
Pierre-Henri has 15 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Pierre-Henri serves clients across a range of industrial sectors, including automotive, energy, building products, machinery and equipment.
Within the performance improvement sector, he helps clients to address issues such as manufacturing optimization and supply chain management. Additional areas of expertise include business unit strategy, customer strategy and marketing, private equity and commercial due diligence.
Pierre-Henri earned an MSc in economics from the London School of Economics and Political Science and is a graduate of Ecole Polytechnique.
- “China's multibillion-dollar electric car companies are heading for a make-or-break moment,” CNBC, 2018년12월17일, 자동차
- “China's Mobility Industry Picks Up Speed,” Brief, 2018년5월16일
- “A Smarter Approach to Digital Operations,” Brief, 2017년9월5일
- “The Intangible Benefits of a Digital Supply Chain,” Brief, 2016년4월12일
- “Is Your Supply Chain a True Business Partner?,” Supply Chain 24/7, 2015년12월24일, Article