He has over 20 years of management consulting experience, working with leading companies to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Will is passionate about working with clients on topics at the intersection of business and technology, which are increasingly driven by digital disruption, technology and data commercialization, and the harmonization of experiences across physical and digital channels. He works with executive teams across business and technology to develop technology strategies and operating models to better compete with both digital natives and incumbents. Based on this experience, Will has co-authored multiple articles on technology in an increasingly digital world.
Will holds deep expertise in digital, technology, and data strategy; technology performance improvement; merger integration and divestitures; and technology operating model design. He has worked extensively with clients in customer-facing industries, including retail, healthcare, and technology.
Prior to joining us in 2009, Will was a senior manager with another management consulting firm focused on technology strategy and management issues.
Will received his MBA from the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University. He holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from North Carolina State University.
- “How Upgrading Technology Helps Modernize the Business,” Article, 2021년5월12일
- “Bridging the Leadership Gap Between Tech and Business,” MIT Sloan Management Review, 2019년7월10일, Article
- “Agile Is Not Enough,” MIT Sloan Management Review, 2019년3월11일, Article
- “Will Poindexter: Agile Is Not Enough,” Video, 2018년11월12일
- “Unfolding the Beneﬁts of Digital in Paper and Packaging,” Brief, 2017년3월22일