Ann has nearly 20 years of consulting experience, helping clients to develop and execute pragmatic recommendations that drive tangible, enduring results.
Ann is passionate about advising clients across the technology and telecom landscape, with a particular focus on B2B systems, software and services players. She has worked with clients across a range of pressing issues, including corporate and business unit growth strategy, M&A, go-to-market strategy and organizational design.
Ann has also teamed with a number of technology companies to deliver results with full potential transformation programs. She has extensive experience in disruptive segments such as cloud services, data center and communications infrastructure, advanced analytics and Big Data, security and Internet of Things, working with both traditional and emerging vendors.
In addition to her work with technology clients, Ann has worked closely with a number of Bain's private equity clients. Ann has conducted more than 30 diligences and consulted on portfolio company strategy and operational improvement.
Prior to joining Bain, Ann spent four years with another global consulting firm, where she was involved in systems integration efforts with technology and telecommunications companies ranging in size from start-ups to Fortune 100.
Ann earned an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and graduated magna cum laude with a BS in environmental engineering from the University of Southern California.
- “Europeans Extend Their Lead in the Industrial Internet of Things,” Brief, December 2018
- “Lessons Learned: How the Industrial IoT Can Scale,” Article, September 2018
- “Episode 181: Are you ready for IoT to be a $520B business?,” The Internet of Things podcast, September 2018, Technology
- “Unlocking Opportunities in the Internet of Things,” Brief, August 2018
- “Internet of Things Adoption to Rise Despite Security, Data Integration Challenges,” Wall Street Journal, August 2018