She has nearly a decade of consulting experience.
Anne-Laure has worked with a range of private sector clients in industries including retail, consumer products, real estate, financial services and pharmaceuticals to address issues such as turnaround and growth strategy, performance improvement, distribution and sales enhancements, customer experience transformations and commercial due diligence. She has also led a number of projects for public sector clients around national socioeconomic development, vision planning, government transformation, education, entrepreneurship and innovation.
Outside of client work, she leads our social impact efforts in the Middle East.
Anne-Laure holds a master's degree from the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University, is on the Georgetown University MENA Board of Advisors and is an interviewer for Georgetown Undergraduate Admissions. Additionally, she holds a dual bachelor's degree from Mount Holyoke College and is an inducted member of the Phi Beta Kappa society. She is also a certified Scrum Master.
- “Saudi market at the forefront of digital transformation,” Arab News, October 2021, Consumer Products
- “Saudi market at the forefront of digital transformation,” Arab News, October 2021, Social & Public Sector
- “Bain & Company Middle East leads MENA Retail Session at the FII,” Press release, October 2021
- “Ten Ways to achieve Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion,” Arabian Business, October 2021
- “Luxury goods spending in Gulf set to recover in 2021,” The National, May 2021, Retail