She has over a decade of consulting experience.
Anne-Laure has worked with a range of private sector clients in industries including retail and consumer products to address issues such as turnaround and growth strategy, performance improvement, digitalization, customer experience transformations and commercial due diligence. She has also led multiple projects for public sector leaders, policymakers, and foundations around national socioeconomic development, government transformation, education, entrepreneurship and innovation.
Outside of client work, she is the firm’s regional Chief Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) officer, and leads Bain's Middle East Social Impact efforts.
Anne-Laure holds a master's degree from the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University, is on the Georgetown University MENA Board of Advisors and is an interviewer for Georgetown Undergraduate Admissions. Additionally, she holds a dual bachelor's degree from Mount Holyoke College and is an inducted member of the Phi Beta Kappa society. She is also a certified Scrum Master.
In 2022, she was elected a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum.
- “Bain & Company partner Anne-Laure Malauzat named Young Global Leader by World Economic Forum,” Press release, April 2022
- “Fostering an Inclusive Culture,” UAE News 24/7, April 2022
- “Saudi market at the forefront of digital transformation,” Arab News, October 2021, Social & Public Sector
- “Saudi market at the forefront of digital transformation,” Arab News, October 2021, Consumer Products
- “Bain & Company Middle East leads MENA Retail Session at the FII,” Press release, October 2021