She has more than 10 years of management consulting experience with Bain.
Casey primarily focuses on customer strategy and experience for retail clients, where she specializes in omnichannel delivery models and episode redesign. She has worked extensively with both corporate executive teams and private equity investors, having led over 20 commercial due diligence efforts.
Casey joined Bain in 2005 and has subsequently split her time between Atlanta and San Francisco. She is a leader in Bain’s K-12 pro bono work and active in recruiting, diversity and mentorship programs.
Casey holds a BS with highest honors in industrial and systems engineering from Georgia Tech and an MBA from Harvard Business School, from which she graduated with distinction.
- “Don't let try-before-you-buy shopping bust your budget ,” The Associated Press, November 2019, Retail
- “These Types of Apps Could Promote Impromptu Spending,” The Associated Press, August 2019, Retail
- “These types of apps could prompt impromptu spending,” The Associated Press, August 2019, Retail
- “For Grocers, Being Picky Pays Off,” Snap Chart, February 2019
- “Do's and don'ts when using shopping apps,” AP, February 2018, Retail