David Schannon is a partner in Bain & Company's Silicon Valley office. He is one of Bain's leading Procurement experts with additional expertise in Supply Chain Management and Performance Improvement.
David has more than 13 years of consulting experience with Bain. He has applied his expertise globally, having worked in multiple geographies including the United States, Australia and China.
David has deep experience in procurement, supply chain and manufacturing working across industries, with a focus in technology, consumer products and retail. He has worked with clients on large scale cost reduction programs as well as functional organization transformations.
Prior to Bain, David earned a Masters and Bachelors in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from MIT.
- “Cost Inflation Is Back, Putting Supply Chains at Risk,” Brief, November 2018
- “ALM Intelligence: Q&A with Bain & Company’s David Schannon,” Consulting Magazine, October 2018
- “Digital Procurement: The Benefits Go Far Beyond Efficiency,” Brief, September 2018
- “Could Looming Supply Chain Risks Sink Your Company?,” IndustryWeek, May 2018, Article
- “A Smarter Approach to Procurement,” IndustryWeek, February 2017, Article