Joe Terino leads our global Supply Chain practice and, as a member of our Change Management and Implementation practice, serves as one of our leading experts on driving transformations and change management. He is also an expert in our Consumer Products practice.
Joe has more than 15 years of management consulting experience across multiple industries, including consumer products, financial services, retail, private equity, and industrial goods and services.
Joe previously spent time working in our New York and London offices.
Prior to joining us in 2003, heworked in new product development for Teradyne, Inc.
Joe holds an MBA from the Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management. He is also a graduate of Boston University, where he earned a B.S. in Operations Management and Manufacturing Engineering.
- “The Russia-Ukraine War: Macroeconomic Update and Supply Chain Implications,” Webinar, March 2022
- “How Should Your Supply Chain Respond to the Crisis in Ukraine?,” Brief, March 2022
- “Supply chain bottlenecks: ‘It’s been nuts’,” Financial Times, January 2022
- “Why Your New Couch Will Be Delivered Only in 2022,” Bloomberg, September 2021
- “How to Trace a Path to Resilient, Sustainable Supply Chains,” Brief, October 2020