He advises clients on topics including strategy, customer experience, digitalization & data monetization, turnaround, loyalty and cost optimization.
Jürg has advised clients across the globe and has been stationed in several European countries, as well as Australia and South Africa. He has spent the last several years working on projects across the Middle East.
He holds a Master of Strategy and International Management, magna cum laude, from the University of St. Gallen in Switzerland.
He speaks German, English, Spanish and French.
- “Emerging Stronger from the Global Chip Shortage Setback in the Middle East,” The Bulletin by Executive, June 2022, Technology
- “Technology has changed worker-firm relationship,” Trade Arabia, February 2022
- “Technology is the Primary Disruptor and Value Creator across all sectors,” Saudi Shopper, December 2021, Technology
- “Six Trends Transforming the Media Industry,” Arab Ad, August 2021, Media & Entertainment
- “Seven Trends Leading the Executive Agenda in 2021 and Beyond,” Mid-east Info, June 2021, Technology