Julien Faye is a partner & director in Bain & Company’s Middle East region. He is the Global head of the firm’s Financial Services practice and coordinates our Technology and Digital practices in the Middle East.
Julien has advised global financial services firms for over 20 years across the Middle East, Europe and North America. His expertise spans numerous sectors, including corporate and investment banks, asset management, capital markets, exchanges, retail and private banking, financial regulators and professional associations.
Much of his work focuses on business and corporate unit strategies and implementations, IT strategy, digitalization programs, IT transformation, risk management, performance improvement, post-merger integration, organizational design and capital market operations. He is also acknowledged as an expert on IT strategies.
The prestigious World Economic Forum selected Mr. Faye as a “Young Global Leader,” one of a community of 100-200 extraordinary individuals drawn from every region of the world. Together, they form a powerful international community that share a commitment to shaping the global future.
He is also a regular contributor to leading business and trade financial publications. His insights have been published and quoted in Mist News, The National, Daily News Egypt, Gulf News, The Financial Times, Al Bayan, Al Watan, Kuwait Times, and ArabianBusiness.com.
Julien holds an MBA from INSEAD and graduated from Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Paris.
- “Can Banks in the UAE Deliver the Value Consumers Crave? ,” Snap Chart, January 2019
- “Can Banks in Saudi Arabia Deliver the Value Consumers Crave?,” Snap Chart, January 2019
- “The Race to Serve Bank Customers' Digital Needs,” Gulf News, April 2015, Article
- “Customer loyalty in Middle East,” Trends, October 2013, Article
- “How Europe's banks can return to health,” AMEinfo.com, January 2013, Article