His proven sector expertise ranges from the automotive industry and automobile suppliers to machinery and plant engineering. In recent years, his work has been focused on clients in the industrial goods and automotive supplier industries, where he advises clients in strategy, operational improvement, manufacturing, sales enhancement, R&D optimization, brand management, turnarounds and restructuring.
Klaus studied mechanical engineering at RWTH Aachen and earned his doctorate in the same field. In parallel to his doctoral thesis, he also completed a degree in business administration at the same university.
- “A Smarter Approach to Procurement,” IndustryWeek, February 2017, Article
- “Unearthing the Hidden Treasure of Procurement,” Brief, October 2016
- “How Industrial Machinery Makers Are Capturing the Digital Opportunity,” Brief, October 2016
- “Calling on Procurement to Add More Value to Insurance Claims Management,” Brief, May 2016
- “Operational Performance Improvement in Industrial Companies,” Brief, June 2015