He has more than 15 years of management consulting experience, advising Indian and multi-national organizations ranging from small-cap firms to Fortune 50 players.
In the private equity space, he focuses on technology, consumer tech, consumer and healthcare transactions, having evaluated hundreds of assets across these sectors. He has also been actively involved in driving portfolio value creation efforts for investor-owned companies.
Lalit also spends a significant amount of his time working with young digital insurgent companies, focusing on the enterprise tech and consumer tech sectors. In this realm, his work focuses on driving scale sustainably, prioritizing adjacencies, building organizations that balance creativity with decision effectiveness, amplifying customer experience and defining growth paths.
He also leverages this experience to support larger organizations, primarily in the manufacturing space, as his clients embark on journeys to modernize themselves and become digital-ready.
Lalit originally joined our Chicago office in 2004. Since then, he has been closely involved with our growth story in India, returning three times to help open our offices in Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru. He is passionate about India and its potential, believing the country is at the start of a promising and transformative journey.
He holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BBA from the University of Michigan.
- “India Private Equity Report 2019,” Report, May 2019
- “Asia's Private Equity Market Enters a New Growth Era,” Snap Chart, April 2018
- “Megadeals Propel Asia's Private Equity Market to New Highs,” Snap Chart, April 2018
- “India Private Equity Report 2018,” Report, April 2018
- “Bain & Co: ‘Asia PE becoming more activist’,” Private Equity International, March 2018, Private Equity