She has more than 10 years of consulting experience and is passionate about driving enduring results for Bain's clients.
Meghan's primary focus is in the chemicals and manufacturing spaces, where she has led numerous growth strategy, performance improvement and merger integration cases. She has extensive experience working with senior-level clients to develop and implement growth strategies given changing market dynamics, production economics, customer needs and internal capabilities.
She also has significant experience in private equity, conducting due diligence on behalf of leading private equity companies in the industrial goods and healthcare spaces. She leverages this diligence experience into advising clients on strategy and performance improvement issues before and after acquisitions, from corporate mergers to private equity investments.
In addition to her client work, Meghan is active in global training and recruiting efforts. She previously served as a global program manager for Bain's worldwide analyst training program and as co-chair of the Best Place to Work committee in Bain's Chicago office. She is currently a member of Bain's analyst promotion committee.
Prior to joining Bain in 2008, she worked for another consulting firm in their information technology practice.
Meghan earned an MBA with High Honors from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and a BS from Boston College in Management, summa cum laude.
- “Are Your Distribution and Transportation Costs Out of Control?,” Brief, September 2018
- “Meghan Shehorn: How to Turn Your Supply Chain into a Competitive Weapon,” Video, April 2018
- “Meghan Shehorn: Demystifying R&D Performance in Chemicals,” Video, April 2018
- “Turn Your Supply Chain into a Competitive Weapon,” IndustryWeek, March 2018, Article
- “Turn Your Supply Chain into a Competitive Weapon,” Brief, December 2017