She has more than 15 years of consulting experience and is passionate about driving enduring results for our clients.
Meghan's primary focus is in the chemicals and manufacturing spaces, where she has led growth strategy, performance improvement and merger integration work – often in the context of broader company transformation. She has extensive experience working with senior-level clients to develop and implement growth strategies given changing market dynamics, production economics, customer needs and internal capabilities.
She also has significant experience in private equity, conducting due diligence on behalf of leading funds in the industrial goods and healthcare spaces. She leverages this diligence experience into advising clients on strategy and performance improvement issues before and after acquisitions, from corporate mergers to private equity investments.
In addition to her client work, Meghan serves as our Chicago office head and as a program manager for our global experienced consultant training. She has previously served as chair of the associate consultant promotion committee, co-chair of the Best Place to Work Committee, and partner champion of the Chicago office's D&I efforts.
Meghan earned an MBA, with high honors, from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and a B.S. in Management, summa cum laude, from Boston College.
- “Are Your Distribution and Transportation Costs Out of Control?,” Brief, September 2018
- “Meghan Shehorn: How to Turn Your Supply Chain into a Competitive Weapon,” Video, April 2018
- “Meghan Shehorn: Demystifying R&D Performance in Chemicals,” Video, April 2018
- “Turn Your Supply Chain into a Competitive Weapon,” IndustryWeek, March 2018, Article
- “Turn Your Supply Chain into a Competitive Weapon,” Brief, December 2017