Michele Luzi is an advisory partner in Bain & Company's London office.
He previously served as a member of Bain's global Board of Directors as well as the leader of Bain's EMEA TMT practice.
Michele has extensive experience in leading major company transformations, particularly across the telecommunications, media and technology industries. This involves strategy development, performance improvement initiatives, organization design, M&A and merger integration.
Prior to joining Bain, Michele held management positions in industry, including commercial positions in Pirelli, Agusta and Italian Trade Commission.
He has an MBA from INSEAD and a degree in Economics with honors from the University of Rome.
As a member of the World Economic Forum, he has led a number of projects related to internet and digital economy. He is also a Director of Midatech Ltd, a Pharmaceutical nanotechnology company quoted on the London Stock Exchange and sits on the Advisory Board of the University of Bath's School of Management. He has been a member of the Science Council of the Web Foundation and is an investor in a number of start-ups.
- “Personal data: The emergence of a new asset class–Opportunities for the telecommunications industry,” World Economic Forum, February 2011, Article
- “Personal data: The emergence of a new asset class,” World Economic Forum, February 2011, Article
- “Enabling growth: Horizontal opportunities for the ICT sector,” Brief, February 2010
- “Mobile Internet for Growth,” World Economic Forum, February 2009, Article
- “Mobile Internet for growth: project report phase 1,” World Economic Forum, February 2009, Article