Her recent work has centered on due diligence for private equity firms across the media and retail sectors, along with growth strategy for Fortune 500 media clients.
Apart from her case work, Nicole has been involved with our associate consultant (AC) recruiting efforts.
She previously worked in our Los Angeles office.
She holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and an A.B. in Psychology and Education, cum laude, from Dartmouth College.
- “Media M&A,” M&A Report, February 2022, Report
- “Six Trends Transforming the Media Industry,” Arab Ad, August 2021, Media & Entertainment
- “Six Shifts Changing the Future of Media,” Brief, July 2021
- “How Location-Based Entertainment Companies Can Rebound from the Covid-19 Crisis,” Brief, April 2020
- “Coronavirus: Here’s Streaming Platforms’ Path to Lasting Customer Relationships,” Brief, April 2020