Olya has more than 15 years of management consulting experience, delivering strategies that work for business leaders.
Olya advises clients in a range of industries, including oil and gas, mining, consumer products and industrial goods and services. Her expertise spans a variety of issues, such as performance improvement, market profitability analysis, portfolio strategy, brand strategy, competitive analysis, merger integration, organization effectiveness and core process redesign.
She primarily serves clients in the oil and gas and industrial goods sectors, specializing in broad corporate and business unit strategy, operational performance improvement and organization design.
She also contributes to Bain's annual comprehensive published studies on the diamond industry and conducts extensive interviews of participants across the diamond value chain.
Olya has applied her management consulting expertise globally with Bain, having worked in the firm's Chicago, New York and Moscow offices. In addition, she leads Bain's social impact practice work as the regional leader for Bain Cares, Bain's pro-bono program providing advice to nonprofit organizations.
She holds an MA degree in Economics from the University of Michigan.
- “The Global Diamond Industry 2018: A Resilient Industry Shines Through,” Report, December 2018
- “The Global Diamond Industry 2017: The Enduring Story in a Changing World,” Report, December 2017
- “How Much for That Fancy Red Diamond? It’s Kind of a Secret ,” The New York Times, July 2017, Metals & Mining
- “Diamond mining industry tries to woo millennials ,” The Financial Times, May 2017, Metals & Mining
- “Mining companies and the war against man-made diamonds,” Mining-Technology.com, February 2017, Metals & Mining