Olya has more than 15 years of management consulting experience, delivering strategies that work for business leaders.
Olya advises clients in a range of industries, including oil and gas, mining, consumer products and industrial goods and services. Her expertise spans a variety of issues, such as performance improvement, market profitability analysis, portfolio strategy, brand strategy, competitive analysis, merger integration, organization effectiveness and core process redesign.
She primarily serves clients in the oil and gas and industrial goods sectors, specializing in broad corporate and business unit strategy, operational performance improvement and organization design.
She also contributes to Bain's annual comprehensive published studies on the diamond industry and conducts extensive interviews of participants across the diamond value chain.
Olya has applied her management consulting expertise globally with Bain, having worked in the firm's Chicago, New York and Moscow offices. In addition, she leads Bain's social impact practice work as the regional leader for Bain Cares, Bain's pro-bono program providing advice to nonprofit organizations.
She holds an MA degree in Economics from the University of Michigan.
- “The Global Diamond Industry 2018: A Resilient Industry Shines Through,” Report, December 2018
- “How to win someone over in a conversation,” Forbes.ru, December 2017, Article
- “How to maintain the Founder’s Mentality in a corporate culture,” Vedomosti, November 2017, Article
- “Marathon rather than sprint: Bain top manager prioritizing family and work,” Forbes.ru, May 2017, Article
- “Brilliant Under Pressure: The Global Diamond Industry 2020–21,” Report, February 2021