Andre Fernandes is an expert partner based in Bain & Company’s Chicago office. He is an expert in the firm’s Digital, Consumer Products and Retail practices and is also the Head of Strategy & Operations for the Bain Innovation Exchange (BIE).
Andre previously served as the global principal for Digital practice. He joined the firm in 2007, after more than 4 years in strategy consulting.
Andre has a broad experience in consumer-oriented industries and capabilities, including customer strategy & marketing, strategy, performance improvement and organization. He has also led a number of due diligence and M&A initiatives and has served clients globally across both North and South America and Europe.
He holds an MBA, with distinction, from the University of Michigan Ross School of Business and a bachelor’s degree from EAESP-FGV in Brazil.
- “Corporate Venture Capital: Explorando CVC e seus desafios no Brasil,” Webinar, abril 07, 2022
- “Visão geral sobre Corporate Venture Capital no Brasil,” Brief, abril 07, 2022
- “Corporate Venture Capital cresce mais de 30% ao ano no Brasil e participa de 1 a cada 5 deals de unicórnios nos últimos 6 anos, diz estudo da Bain,” Press release, março 18, 2022
- “Como construir a estratégia de inovação da sua empresa,” junho 08, 2021
- “Using Partnerships to Develop Retail Ecosystems,” Webinar, maio 06, 2021